Shopify & Tuscany Leather integration
Automatically insert catalog items – which literally means adding the products to the store
XML Data Feed integration
What can our XML Data Import App do for you?
- Automatically insert catalog items – which literally means adding the products to the store
- Update catalog – the app synchronizes the stock levels and prices of products
- Automatized Downloading of XML, CSV, Webservices Data Feed – the app ensures the downloading of the supplier’s data feed.
- Related products, upsell and cross sell features
- Icecat integration – it updates product price, name, description, upc, category, quantity, images, manufacturer, cross-sells, related products.
- SEO tools
- Feed generation for price comparison websites and marketplaces like google base, bing shopping, shopping.com, price grabber, ebay, amazon, sears etc
- Logs – you can see all import module activities concerning download the supplier’s data feed, insert, upload and update processes (synchronization).
Price & Inventory Management
- Stock levels & availabilities – if import module finds a new item, it will import it. Similiarly, when previously imported product is not found in xml data feed, it will disable this item in your store.
- Multi Supplier Collision Tool – if a product exists 3 times, from 3 different suppliers, have we got the ability to publish only one of them, depending on availability or price.
- Inventory management – ability to manage quantity of an item sold by multiple suppliers
- Price management – for an item sold by multiple suppliers, the ability to use the lowest price to calculate the selling price and match the inventory availability to that price. When the supplier with the lowest price runs out, it should adjust the price to the next lowest price and match inventory availability for that price.
- Minimum advertised price (MAP) pricing ability
- Nice prices – Rounding numbers to special price values. Sometimes you need to round numbers to special values. Maybe you have a shop and want to calculate your selling prices automatically, you don’t like prices like $12.52, but $12.99.
- Profit Margins function – it allows you to set the percentage profit margins per category or price ranges.
- Incorporate suppliers sales, shipping cost in the integration
- Category mapping tool
- Automapper – the automapper maps all supplier’s categories which aren’t mapped to your own store category.
- Profit Margin settings / Mark up control – entry in percentual values. You can set it per category or per price ranges.