Frequently Asked Questions
Fully automated product management
If you own a Shopify store and you want to easily manage hundreds of products from your supplier (or even multiple suppliers), the eSyncer App can save you a lot of time. Your product data will be automatically synchronized between your supplier’s XML data feed and your Shopify store. You will have full control over the synchronization process.
Moreover, eSyncer App is fully customizable by our eSyncer Team. We specialize on tayloring the app to our clients needs.
eSyncer is a customized solution. The App is ready, however it needs to be taylored to your needs.
So first, we will ask you for your feed credentials and access to your store. We will prepare a demo, where you will be able to see example product imports in your store. You will be able to check, how your theme displays all the information. At this point, we can adjust the data to your needs.
You will also receive access to a user-friendly eSyncer Dashboard, where you will be able to fully manage the import and sync process.
Before the first bulk import, you will be asked to map your store collections with the product data feed categories. You may also wanto to use the Automapping Tool. If you wish, you can also set the margin or pick particular products in each category.
Once all of the setting is done, everything will be happening automatically. And you can watch and control the process in Logs in the Dashboard.
- Inserts products to the store inventory – firstly, the app inserts the products to the store from you distributor XML Data Feed.
- Updates of product catalog – the app synchronizes the stock levels and prices of products in a period of your choice.
- Automatized Downloading of XML, CSV, Webservices Data Feed – the app is downloading the supplier’s data feed automatically.
- Related products, upsell and cross sell features can be set
- Icecat integration – the app updates (synchronizes) product price, name, description, upc, category (collection), quantity, images, manufacturer, cross-sells, related products.
- SEO tools
- Feed generation for price comparison websites and marketplaces like google base, bing shopping, shopping.com, price grabber, ebay, amazon, sears etc
- Logs – above all, you can see all activities of the app including download of the supplier’s data feed, insert, upload and update processes (synchronization).
The eSyncer App is capable to update your stock levels in real time according to the XML, CSV or WebServices Data Feed, handling product attributes (product combinations, configurable products) as colors, sizes.
It automatically updates products in consequent runs, and also disables (or hides) products that are no longer in xml feed (discontinued products).
The eSyncer App has its own administration settings interface allowing you to map supplier categories over your own, with definable product profit margins or marks-up. It’s fully customizable and extensible and we are able to modify the rules for the import solution according to your requirements.
- The sync process is being launched by automated CRON job from your server.
- Keeping Stock levels & availabilities up to date – if the app finds a new item in the xml data feed, it will import it. Similarly, when previously imported product is not found in the xml data feed, it will be disabled in your webshop.
- Multi Supplier Collision Tool – if a product exists 3 times, from 3 different suppliers, the app will publish only one of them, depending on availability or price.
- Inventory management – ability to manage quantity of an item sold by multiple suppliers
- Price management – for an item sold by multiple suppliers, the ability to use the lowest price to calculate the selling price and match the inventory availability to that price. When the supplier with the lowest price runs out, the app will adjust the price to the next lowest price and match inventory availability to that price.
- Minimum advertised price (MAP) pricing ability
- Nice prices – Rounding numbers to special price values. Sometimes you need to round numbers to special values. Maybe you have a shop and want to calculate your selling prices automatically, you don’t like prices like $12.52, but $12.99.
- Profit Margins function – it allows you to set the percentage profit margins per category or price ranges.
- Incorporate suppliers sales and/or shipping cost in the integration
The answer is the eSyncer Dashboard which provides you with tools to control the import.
- Category (Collection) mapping tool
- Automapper – the automapper maps all supplier’s categories which aren’t mapped to your own webshop collection.
- Profit Margin settings / Mark up control – entry in percentual values. You can set it per category or per price ranges.
You will pay after the eSyncer App is installed and taylored to your needs. You can use PayPal service or bank transfer service.
Your personilized demo can be ready within 24 hours.
Final setup depends on the complexity of the feed, but usually 2-3 days.
The Dropshipping service saves your time with order management between your online store and wholesaler. The service automatically sends the order to the distributor’s warehouse and changes order statuses in your store, sends email alerting for important events like „order was shipped“, „order was cancelled“, „order was received by customer“.
In case you have your store on an open-source platform, then CRON manager (Script scheduler) is a tool commonly offer by your webhosting provider to execute scripts automatically. It launches the app on its own, e.g. each minute or hourly. It is necessary to run the eSyncer App automatically.
Our team specializes in Shopify store implementation. The App is hosted on our server, therefore there is a monthly fee $69 per supplier ($99 for complicated feeds with many adjustments). You will always know the price in advance. Contact us to consult your feed.
We also ask for payments in 3 months period + $100 for the initial installation.
We offer a quantity discount. Please, contact our team for more details.
With other platforms like WooCommerce, it works a bit different. You will be the host of the app on your server. That is why there is no monthly fee. In this case, you pay only one time fee $800 – $1200. Again depending on the complexity of the feed. The price is always agreed before we start with the implementation.
Which are the supported e-commerce platforms?
We focus primarily on customizing eSyncer App for Shopify store. However, we have many years of experience implementing eSyncer connector to other platforms. So feel free to contact us and we will surely be able to find solutions for you.
E-commerce platforms we are familiar with:
Common Problems we find solutions to:
I want to set custom prices for specific products and preserve the price update for rest of products.
You want prices to be updated by module, but on other side you want to edit them manually – these two things are opposite to each other – module can be set to update prices or not to update prices. If it is set to update prices, then you cant modify them manually, because module will overwrite them. Only solution to this is a list of ignored products, to which you will need to add SKUs of products you altered manually, so module will not update their price.
I am new to e-commerce and I need guidance.
We are here to help. The eSyncer App is fully customizable and we have years of experience to find the right solutions for you. Once we finish initial integration, you accomplish a thorough check of all products, looking for misbehavior and report the additional requirements to us. We are available throughout the whole implementing process to consult your needs.