Shopping Cart Integration for Order Fulfillment Services
We offer the Order Fulfillment Extension or Module for your web-based online store as PrestaShop, Magento, VirtueMart, WooCommerce, OpenCart, ZenCart using any supplier’s API communication via XML-RPC, WebServices or SOAP protocol. It synchronizes the customer’s order. An email can be sent to the customer when the wholesaler or warehouse has shipped the order.
Our eSyncer Tool supports Order Fulfillment Module with Automated Order Placement. These tools gets the latest data feed from your supplier, put up new products, take down old ones (discontinued products) and update any prices and stock levels changed in the feed and send the customer order to the Supplier side.
Sending the orders to the wholesaler’s warehouse
Order Fulfillment Service = Drop Shipping service ensures a fully automated management of customers’ orders as well as a full order handling for customer to distributor’s warehouse. Then the order with the status are sent to customers email and at the same time updated with the cooperation of wholesaler accounting system by the means of a specific communication protocol.
Order Fulfillment Module Work-Flow
- Sync your store with an accounting software of the supplier – updating of the inventory data as stock levels and prices automatically.
- Instant allocation of stock for your orders.
- In the moment when your customer pays for the products the Automated Order Fulfillment Module will automatically receive customers orders once they are marked as processed. Once their order ships the module will mark the order as shipped in your store account.
- Track orders to delivery with Tracking number or code
- Order & Warehouse Management Functions
Implemented Automated Order Placement with Order API
- VeraCore (Pro-Mail)
- MSX International
- Ingram Micro
- United Stationer